Skip to main content

Mayor's Choice Award!

I entered and was accepted into the Colborne 2nd Annual Juried Art Show
The Show runs from July 12th to August 17th and the opening was on the weekend.
There were 131 works submitted from artists as far away as New Brunswick 
and only 49 guest artist were accepted into this show. 

Mayor's Choice Award,
Me and the mayor of Cramahe Township, Marc Coombs 
(Snowy Pines at Sunset)

A picture of me accepting the award, taken by my mom, Maureen 
 who was too polite to get a shot from the front :) 

The Colborne Gallery 
is an artist-run co-operative dedicated to building awareness of and accessibility to contemporary visual art as practiced by the members (currently 16 amazing artists) and guest artists. The Gallery is housed in a beautiful heritage building modernized to suit exhibition needs. 

Located at 51 King St. east, its worth the drive to visit this little gem!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello everyone! I am no longer posting on this blog, and instead, I'm concentrating on my website;  www.nancylmoore.ca The site includes all my new paintings, the pieces which are available, the prices of each piece and any upcoming shows.  Please follow me on:  Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/moore_n/   Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/nancylmoore.ca/ Thank you for your continued support. Nancy L Moore

Toronto Online Art Fair

I'm so excited to be a part of the TOAF this year. Thanks to Covid 19 its being changed in the 59th year to an on-line fair. It runs between July 2nd - July 12th. You have the option of visiting TOAF website torontooutdoor.art or contacting me directly for information regarding any pieces you are interested in. I will be posting prices on my blog shortly. nancy@seastarimages.com or cell 416.805.6556

Amongst my Friends

 Thanks to this amazing sunshine, I've got that Friday feeling! That and I've finished another piece and in honour of all my people I've titled it Amongst my Friends. I can't wait to be among my friends again. SOLD Amongst My Friends 36" x 24" Acrylic on Canvas