Skip to main content

I thought this was funny.... 'Cause its me!


FIGURE DRAWING
October 16 - November 20 2013

Call 905 668 4185 to register or browse the Station Gallery programs here toREGISTER ON-LINE.
Wednesdays October 16 - November 20
6:00pm - 9:00pm
$180 members/$200 non-members
16 years and up.

In art, figure drawing refers to the study of the human form. Working alongside our professional artist instructor you will explore form and movement in the body and work with several drawing mediums. Model fee included. No previous experience required.
*some materials required for this workshop.

(6 sessions)
- See more at: http://www.whitbystationgallery.com/Learn/Adults/FIGURE-DRAWING.aspx#sthash.HZHtrm1r.dpuf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello everyone! I am no longer posting on this blog, and instead, I'm concentrating on my website;  www.nancylmoore.ca The site includes all my new paintings, the pieces which are available, the prices of each piece and any upcoming shows.  Please follow me on:  Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/moore_n/   Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/nancylmoore.ca/ Thank you for your continued support. Nancy L Moore

Back to figurative painting...

I don't know how artists concentrate on the same subjects exclusively.  I usually have at least 2 paintings on the go at any time totally unrelated to the other. At the moment, I have 5 paintings unfinished! I'm planning on revealing them at the Christmas Show this weekend, November 11th - 13th between 10am - 4pm, 5417 Country Rd #65 Life in Full Colour 30" x 15" Acrylic on Gallery Canvas 
I spent the weekend painting.... sounds lonely but I really enjoy it. Don't forget to comment on the pieces you prefer. I like positive feedback.... if its not positive then I don't want to hear it :) Kiddn' (not really, lol) This is the latest birch that I'm working on.  I have a few hours left... and a bottle of wine or so...