Skip to main content

And All That Jazz II

Art & Photo Show and Sale
Sept. 17th - Oct. 5th
GANARASKA ART & FRAMING,
105 Walton St., Port Hope

back row - Oliver Steins
front row - Janet Figueira, Judith Kreps Hawkins, Betsy Miller, Nancy Moore (aka, Batman :) 
photo credit - Diane Arsenault (aka, Robin :)

The opening reception coincided with the All that Jazz Music Festival in 
Port Hope last Friday. The evening was busy and a lot of fun (even without alcohol!).

Thanks to Oliver Steins for hosting this exciting annual event 
and thank you to all the volunteers of Spirit of the Hills! 

The show runs only till October 6th and is "a must see" if you are in the area.

www.spiritofthehills.org



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello everyone! I am no longer posting on this blog, and instead, I'm concentrating on my website;  www.nancylmoore.ca The site includes all my new paintings, the pieces which are available, the prices of each piece and any upcoming shows.  Please follow me on:  Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/moore_n/   Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/nancylmoore.ca/ Thank you for your continued support. Nancy L Moore

Back to figurative painting...

I don't know how artists concentrate on the same subjects exclusively.  I usually have at least 2 paintings on the go at any time totally unrelated to the other. At the moment, I have 5 paintings unfinished! I'm planning on revealing them at the Christmas Show this weekend, November 11th - 13th between 10am - 4pm, 5417 Country Rd #65 Life in Full Colour 30" x 15" Acrylic on Gallery Canvas 
I spent the weekend painting.... sounds lonely but I really enjoy it. Don't forget to comment on the pieces you prefer. I like positive feedback.... if its not positive then I don't want to hear it :) Kiddn' (not really, lol) This is the latest birch that I'm working on.  I have a few hours left... and a bottle of wine or so...