Skip to main content

The artwork that finished the room...

Thank you to everyone who came to El Camino on Saturday.
It was a very successful day and we moved a lot of artwork. 
Thanks to Steven, owner of the restaurant, we all agree that the food was amazing!!
A very special thanks to Carrie for running the show (and being fabulous) 
and to Dana for dealing with me over the last few weeks.
This is a picture of the "teaser" already in its new home. 
I think it looks perfect! Thanks for sharing your photos ladies!

If you can... please send me pictures of your artwork installed on your walls, 
like the one above - I love to see it!!
Also, let me know if you are ok with me placing your pictures on my blog.
nancy@seastarimages.com
Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello everyone! I am no longer posting on this blog, and instead, I'm concentrating on my website;  www.nancylmoore.ca The site includes all my new paintings, the pieces which are available, the prices of each piece and any upcoming shows.  Please follow me on:  Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/moore_n/   Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/nancylmoore.ca/ Thank you for your continued support. Nancy L Moore

Back to figurative painting...

I don't know how artists concentrate on the same subjects exclusively.  I usually have at least 2 paintings on the go at any time totally unrelated to the other. At the moment, I have 5 paintings unfinished! I'm planning on revealing them at the Christmas Show this weekend, November 11th - 13th between 10am - 4pm, 5417 Country Rd #65 Life in Full Colour 30" x 15" Acrylic on Gallery Canvas 
I spent the weekend painting.... sounds lonely but I really enjoy it. Don't forget to comment on the pieces you prefer. I like positive feedback.... if its not positive then I don't want to hear it :) Kiddn' (not really, lol) This is the latest birch that I'm working on.  I have a few hours left... and a bottle of wine or so...