Skip to main content

The Artist Project

Type.
 What would you paint if that is all the information you were given?
The theme for the Artist Competition 2015 is TYPE. 
We are invited to submit an original work of art based on this theme and the relationship between art and the use of text/language.

"WTF"
12" x 24"
Acrilyc on Canvas

What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello everyone! I am no longer posting on this blog, and instead, I'm concentrating on my website;  www.nancylmoore.ca The site includes all my new paintings, the pieces which are available, the prices of each piece and any upcoming shows.  Please follow me on:  Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/moore_n/   Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/nancylmoore.ca/ Thank you for your continued support. Nancy L Moore

Back to figurative painting...

I don't know how artists concentrate on the same subjects exclusively.  I usually have at least 2 paintings on the go at any time totally unrelated to the other. At the moment, I have 5 paintings unfinished! I'm planning on revealing them at the Christmas Show this weekend, November 11th - 13th between 10am - 4pm, 5417 Country Rd #65 Life in Full Colour 30" x 15" Acrylic on Gallery Canvas 
I spent the weekend painting.... sounds lonely but I really enjoy it. Don't forget to comment on the pieces you prefer. I like positive feedback.... if its not positive then I don't want to hear it :) Kiddn' (not really, lol) This is the latest birch that I'm working on.  I have a few hours left... and a bottle of wine or so...