Skip to main content

November Poppies

Remember
16" x 20"
Acrylic on Canvas
SOLD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello everyone! I am no longer posting on this blog, and instead, I'm concentrating on my website;  www.nancylmoore.ca The site includes all my new paintings, the pieces which are available, the prices of each piece and any upcoming shows.  Please follow me on:  Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/moore_n/   Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/nancylmoore.ca/ Thank you for your continued support. Nancy L Moore

Toronto Online Art Fair

I'm so excited to be a part of the TOAF this year. Thanks to Covid 19 its being changed in the 59th year to an on-line fair. It runs between July 2nd - July 12th. You have the option of visiting TOAF website torontooutdoor.art or contacting me directly for information regarding any pieces you are interested in. I will be posting prices on my blog shortly. nancy@seastarimages.com or cell 416.805.6556

Amongst my Friends

 Thanks to this amazing sunshine, I've got that Friday feeling! That and I've finished another piece and in honour of all my people I've titled it Amongst my Friends. I can't wait to be among my friends again. SOLD Amongst My Friends 36" x 24" Acrylic on Canvas