Skip to main content

Alton Mill Arts Centre

I'm showing at the beautiful Noodle Gallery in the Alton Mill Arts Centre,
1402 Queen St. West Caledon from now until May 7th. www.altonmill.ca  
It is one of 5 galleries located on the premises and there are 20+ artists in working studios at this location There is also a beautiful reception venue which seats up to 120 guests! This is such an honour and if you are in the Caledon area make sure to stop by! 
Even if you are not, spring is a great time for a road trip. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello everyone! I am no longer posting on this blog, and instead, I'm concentrating on my website;  www.nancylmoore.ca The site includes all my new paintings, the pieces which are available, the prices of each piece and any upcoming shows.  Please follow me on:  Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/moore_n/   Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/nancylmoore.ca/ Thank you for your continued support. Nancy L Moore

Back to figurative painting...

I don't know how artists concentrate on the same subjects exclusively.  I usually have at least 2 paintings on the go at any time totally unrelated to the other. At the moment, I have 5 paintings unfinished! I'm planning on revealing them at the Christmas Show this weekend, November 11th - 13th between 10am - 4pm, 5417 Country Rd #65 Life in Full Colour 30" x 15" Acrylic on Gallery Canvas 
I spent the weekend painting.... sounds lonely but I really enjoy it. Don't forget to comment on the pieces you prefer. I like positive feedback.... if its not positive then I don't want to hear it :) Kiddn' (not really, lol) This is the latest birch that I'm working on.  I have a few hours left... and a bottle of wine or so...