Skip to main content

Amongst my Friends

 Thanks to this amazing sunshine, I've got that Friday feeling! That and I've finished another piece and in honour of all my people I've titled it Amongst my Friends. I can't wait to be among my friends again. SOLD
Amongst My Friends
36" x 24"
Acrylic on Canvas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello everyone! I am no longer posting on this blog, and instead, I'm concentrating on my website;  www.nancylmoore.ca The site includes all my new paintings, the pieces which are available, the prices of each piece and any upcoming shows.  Please follow me on:  Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/moore_n/   Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/nancylmoore.ca/ Thank you for your continued support. Nancy L Moore

Back to figurative painting...

I don't know how artists concentrate on the same subjects exclusively.  I usually have at least 2 paintings on the go at any time totally unrelated to the other. At the moment, I have 5 paintings unfinished! I'm planning on revealing them at the Christmas Show this weekend, November 11th - 13th between 10am - 4pm, 5417 Country Rd #65 Life in Full Colour 30" x 15" Acrylic on Gallery Canvas 
I spent the weekend painting.... sounds lonely but I really enjoy it. Don't forget to comment on the pieces you prefer. I like positive feedback.... if its not positive then I don't want to hear it :) Kiddn' (not really, lol) This is the latest birch that I'm working on.  I have a few hours left... and a bottle of wine or so...